Limited Space - Register TODAY!
Counselor-In-Leadership Training Program (CILT) - 2021: Ages 13-15
We are grateful for campers who've aged with us and are now teens. We are reserving 3 spots per week for teens who are strongly interested in learning and working toward becoming a future boating camp counselor.
For 2021 we are only accepting CILTs who've previously attended Jordan Lake Boating Camp as a camper or CILT. Sorry!
If your teen is “gung-ho” about boating, fishing, paddling, swimming, and outdoor adventure and who can grow to become a role model for young children, then our training programs may be a great fit.
We encourage applicants who are already passionate about these subjects and thrive on challenge and hard work. Our goal is to help CILTS grow personally, professionally and socially by increasing self-confidence, leadership and accountability. Boating is the perfect canvas to build character, decision-making, life skills, and prepare to enter the workforce.
- CILTs assist counselors with the Junior Boating Campers (ages 6-8)
- Pro-actively participate in camp activities and engage campers.
- Learn and implement skills to lead one activity period, under the guidance of senior staff.
- Sorry, for 2021 we are only accepting CILTs who've previously attended Jordan Lake Boating Camp as a camper or CILT.
- Must be age 13 by June 1, 2019
- Must be a proficient swimmer
- Price: $399 - Earn back up to $50 based on their week-end evaluation.
- Register online as you would for camp. No minimum or maximum number of weeks required.
Transfer Requests & Cancellations
Cancellation and Refund Policy is here
- CILTs should be role models in their attitude, actions, toward peers and campers. Through open and constructive feedback, they will build skills in leadership, communication and work ethic. We take the CILT program very seriously and reserve the right to remove someone from the program if they do not meet expectations (e.g. they don’t want to be there), or intentionally violate our policies and procedures, or exhibit behavior that is not congruent with being a role model. Please discuss this with your child before registering.